Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Google Plus+ Users: 83 percent are inactive

Should Facebook be worried about Google+? Right now, I don’t think there is a need to despite the rapid growth of Google+ account holders. Why, a recent analysis of a 10 million sample of Google+ users showed that 83 percent are actually inactive.

Google- -Plus-Project[1]
I’m not a bit surprised because I wasn’t at all convinced the new social network website will exceed Facebook’s success. Up until now, I don’t think Google+ will be THE social network to beat.

Even if I don’t often use Facebook often now, I know it’s still the most widely used site by the members. But did you notice how Facebook is awfully quiet the past few weeks? The Google social network is not the reason but I guess people are just getting tired of it. What’s your reason?

For the Google+ users, how often to you check your account? As for me, I do only once a week.

[Link]

Source: http://www.techfever.net/2011/08/google-plus-users-83-percent-are-inactive/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Namecheap.com - Cheap domain name registration, renewal and transfers - Free SSL Certificates - Web Hosting